The following are categories of teaching tips collected by ATLE’s Co-directors. The rationale for these tips is based on the following objectives:
- to help students make the transition from high school or holiday activities
- to encourage learning in college and to direct students’ attention to the immediate situation for learning
- to spark intellectual curiosity
- to challenge students and to support beginners and neophytes in the process of learning in the discipline; to encourage the students’ active involvement in learning
- to build a sense of community in the classroom
Click on the links to the left to see the teaching tips under each category.