Task Analysis Activity
Activity: BEHAVIORAL OBJECTIVE AND TASK ANALYSIS
1. Write a behavioral objective for teaching a four year old right handed child to dial the emergency number 911 using a wall mounted touch telephone
2. Write a task analysis that could be used to teach this skill.
3. Identify prerequisite skills the child must have to perform this skill.
4. What type of sequencing is followed in your task analysis?
5. What type of method might you use to teach this skill? (We will discuss this in class but take a shot at how you might teach this behavior chain).