English as a Second Language courses can be specifically designed to meet the needs of your groups - students, professionals, business people, employees. The program can be of any length, with or without homestay, with activities and events to meet your requirements.
Classroom activities can include:
- guest speakers from any part of society/business/education
- special interest seminar/discussion groups (photography, art, American society/business, current events, etc)
Social events can include:
- welcome dinner
- scheduled opportunities to meet Americans from all walks of life
- sports activities
- cultural events
- a weekend trip to Memphis, Tennessee -home of Rock 'n' Roll and Elvis Presley or to Dallas, Texas - a large cosmopolitan city in the Heart of Texas
- farewell ceremony and banquet
Please contact the Director for more information.
The cost of the program will vary according to the schedule and activities you require.
Intensive English Language Program
Stabler Hall 301 - 2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204, USA