“BRIDGING THE GAP THROUGH THE POWER OF BUSINESS”
The Black Business Student Association (BBSA), established in 2006, is an organization created to promote unity, success, and involvement among black business students.
Goals & Objectives of BBSA
The goals and objectives of BBSA are to
the bond among black students in the
· support black business students in reaching their goals academically and professionally;
· establish ourselves as mentors in the local black community through volunteer work.
Membership in BBSA
The Black Business Student Association (BBSA) shall be open to all university students interested in promoting the purpose of this organization. Members must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the university.
Among the benefits you will receive with your paid membership each semester:
· Free peer tutoring in pre-business classes
· Eligible to run for an officer position within BBSA and help plan the future and growth of the organization
· Volunteer for committees to plan activities for BBSA
· Engage in community service activities with other BBSA members
· Network with current BBSA members, BBSA alumni, and members of the business community
· Hear speakers from the local business community
Students interested in membership should contact the Advisor(s), a board member, or send an email to email@example.com. Volunteer for Tutoring, Social Events, Fund-Raising, Community Service, Recruiting & Membership.