THE ONLINE MATRIX CALCULATOR
(If Matrix Applet is not displayed or loaded, you
probably need to download the Java plug-in.
To Download Java plug-in go to
1. Select required Rows & Cols by drop down choice
list of Rows & Cols in Matrix [A] and Matrix [B].
2. Text Fields will appear accordingly.
3. Enter the number values in the Text Field
4. Press the Load [A](or Load [B]) Button to load Matrix
Values from Text Field to Memory; otherwise it will consider it as Null Matrix.
5. Incase any invalid number is entered; the program will
locate the position, rectify it and again press Load [A] (or Load [B]).
6. Press the Required Operation Button.
7. The Matrix [C] is treated as output Matrix, however its
values can be shifted to Matrix [A] and Matrix [B] (You May not Press Load [A](or
Load [B] unless making any change in Matrix Item Value).by pressing Button [C]
=>[A] (or [C]=>[B])
8. The Errors are displayed in the Operation and Matrix
[C] Error Labels.
9. For any difficulty, help, bug-reporting and assistance;
please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgements & Special Thanks
Mr. Naveed Iqbal
Mr. Ali Ahsan